Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private institutions of higher education throughout the United States, serving thousands of students and providing qualified employees to businesses in the communities we serve.
We offer associate degrees, diploma/certificate courses, master's degrees and baccalaureate degrees at our various campuses and online. These programs are designed to equip students with specific skills that strengthen their ability to enter or advance in a chosen career.
ECA schools provide students with educational experiences and placement opportunities that are enhanced through a balance of general academics, technical skills, hands-on learning and personal growth.
The goal of ECA-operated schools is to be responsible to our students, the technical and business communities and the general public. Our schools include:
- Owners of World's No. 1 restaurant teach master class at Culinard in Birmingham
Sep 23, 2015
- Kitchen on San Marco chef discusses farm to table on Jacksonville TV
Sep 23, 2015
- Kitchen on San Marco Named Jacksonville's Best New Restaurant in Folio Weekly's "Best of Jax" Awards
Sep 22, 2015
- Chattanooga Students Serve Project Homeless
Sep 20, 2015
- Big-hearted Cosmetology students give back to communities
Sep 18, 2015