Virginia College®, Golf Academy of America® and Ecotech Institute® are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, diplomas, and associate's degrees. Some campus locations are also accredited to offer bachelor's and master's degrees.
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
ACICS may be contacted at 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington, DC 20002-4241.
New England College of Business and Finance® (NECB) is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). NECB offers online bachelor's and master's degree programs including the nation's first Master's in Business Ethics & Compliance.
NEASC may be contacted at 209 Burlington Rd, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730-1433.
Education Corporation of America® schools are also licensed or authorized by:
- U.S. Department of Education
- Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education
- Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education
- California Bureau of Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education
- Florida Commission on Independent Education
- The Mississippi Commission on Proprietary School and College Registration
- South Carolina Commission on Higher Education
- The Tennessee Higher Education Commission
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board