'Ask the Hiring Professional' event in Montgomery successful
Aug 9, 2012
The Career Services team at Virginia College in Montgomery hosted its first "Ask The Hiring Professional" panel event on August 3 and it was well-attended by graduates and pending graduates.
The panel consisted of hiring professionals from the Montgomery area who answered questions regarding job search, professional appearance and interviewing. They were very candid and gave insight on what they look for in candidates.
The successful event was led by Christian Lara (pictured above, talking with an unidentified panelist) and Crystal Jalil of the Career Services team. Panel members included:
- Christy Smith, Recruiter/Clinical Educator, Vaughan Regional Hospital
- Michael Byrnside, Business Development Manager, Aerotek
- Stephen Hunt, District Human Resource Manager, LifeSouth
- Ryan Teal, District Pharmacy Manager, Walgreens
- Michael Ritzus, Clinic Administrator, The Jackson Clinic
- Erin Wright, Recruitment and Retention Manager, Home Instead Senior Care
- Eugene Tinker, CEO, Certified Technical Experts
- Chris Dickert, Branch Manager, Wells Fargo