New England College of Business Hosts Webinar on Digital Marketing Strategies
Jun 24, 2014
Boston – June 24, 2014 – New England College of Business, winner of the Gold Award for Best Practices in Distance Learning Programming from the United States Distance Learning Association and a leading institution of online education designed for working adults seeking career advancement, today announced that Dennis Madigan, Vice President of Corporate Relations at the New England College of Business, will host "Digital Marketing Strategies, 2014: Tactics, Tools and Tips," a webinar on June 26 to explore the emerging trends, tools and strategies that today's marketing and business professionals need to stay competitive.
"Embracing a fresh approach to digital marketing strategies is the only way to stay competitive in this ever-changing industry," said Dennis Madigan, Vice President of Corporate Partnerships at New England College of Business. "It is absolutely crucial to stay informed, and to explore new ideas."
The webinar will discuss how businesses and marketers can connect with their online customers, create fresh content and stay current with the most recent marketing trends. Presenters include Don Martelli, VP and Director of Digital Integration at Schneider Associates; Christina Inge, New England College of Business instructor and award-winning digital marketer; and Dr. Janine Jacques, Chair of the Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing degree program at the New England College of Business.
Topics that will be covered include but are not limited to:
- State of the Social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+
- Engagement and content optimization
- Social media: has it become a pay-to-play channel?
- Apps: increasingly smart, context aware and location sensitive
- Digital brand storytelling
- Multi-screen marketing trends
- Leveraging Influencers to reach new audiences
- How the rise of the mobile consumer will impact the future
- Social listening: signals and reports on industry, competitors, partners and current customers
- Digital marketing careers: professional development and challenges
To register or learn more about this webinar, please visit http://www.necb.edu/webinar/digital-marketing-trends/. Please also join in on the live tweeting during the webinar and follow along @NECBedu using #NECB.