Richmond's Culinard shines at Elby Awards
Feb 13, 2015
Virginia College in Richmond provided culinary support for the 2015 Elby Awards, which are held each year to honor Richmond's outstanding movers, shakers and restauranteurs. The event was held at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- "Buds and Powder" Roasted Brussel Sprout Salad with Candied Shallots and Foie Gras Powder
- "Kaleidoscoped" Beet Poached Shrimp Cocktail with a Mango Cocktail Sauce
- "Properly Pounded" Virginia Pork Scallopini Piccata with a Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
- "Can you dig it?" Ultimate Twice Baked Potato
- "Real Scooby" Financier Pistachio Flour Cakes with Blood Orange Compound Butter
Left to Right: Patty Thorpe, Russell Cook, Mike Yager, Daniel Graban and Michael McGhee.