Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private institutions of higher education throughout the United States, serving thousands of students and providing qualified employees to businesses in the communities we serve.
We offer associate degrees, diploma/certificate courses, master's degrees and baccalaureate degrees at our various campuses and online. These programs are designed to equip students with specific skills that strengthen their ability to enter or advance in a chosen career.
ECA schools provide students with educational experiences and placement opportunities that are enhanced through a balance of general academics, technical skills, hands-on learning and personal growth.
The goal of ECA-operated schools is to be responsible to our students, the technical and business communities and the general public. Our schools include:
- Virginia College Announces New, Streamlined Programs That Are Faster, More Flexible and More Affordable Than Before
Sep 27, 2017
- Virginia College in Knoxville Announces a Summer Camp Fair April 29
Mar 22, 2017
- U.S. News & World Report Recognizes New England College of Business Online Programs
Feb 22, 2016
- New England College of Business Master of Healthcare Management Named Top Program by BestMedicalDegrees.com
Oct 28, 2015
- Brightwood College in Dayton to Host Open House And Ribbon Cutting Oct. 22 to Showcase Rebranding
Oct 14, 2015